Binoculars with image-stabilization for vibration-free viewing from boats, automobiles and other places subject to vibrations.
The TECHNO-STABI Series offers a high-powered model (14X magnification) that is stabilized, offering unique performance when used from moving vehicles or vessels at sea. These image stabilizing binoculars lock in on the subject to create a stabilized field of vision at high magnification. The TECHNO-STABI employs FUJINON’S unique EBC coating, allowing exceptional light transmission. With high stabilization freedom, you are sure to get a solid image of virtually anything that flies, floats, or rocks and rolls!
- FUJINON’S unique EBC coating allows a great deal of light to pass through the binocular. Great for low light performance.
- ±5° of vertical stabilization allows you to use it on land, sea, or air.
- Designed with water and fog proof seals (Nitrogen Purged). O ring sealed.
- Rubber armored body allows user to have a firm grip.
- Comes with a flotation strap for use on or around the water.
- Phase-coated prisms give a sharp, high contrast image.
- Automatic shut-off feature to help extend battery life.
- Comes with a mil spec hard case for secure storage when not in use.
- TECHNO-STABI binoculars feature FUJIFILM’s 1 Year Limited Warranty. (Warranty does not cover accessories, battery case and rubber)
- Magnification 14x
- Objective Lens 40mm
- Eye Relief 13mm
- FOV @1000 yds 263'
- Exit Pupil 2.9mm
- Weight 2.71 lbs
- Coating Phase & FMC
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.