FAB Rotating & Tilting Bipod Adapter
- FAB Defense
- 1.00 LBS
FAB's new uniquely designed 'H-POD Rotating Tactical Harris Bipod Picatinny Adaptor' equips your standard Bipod with T-POD G2 tactical superiority enhancements.
- Unique Rotating and Tilting Mechanism Provides Superior Stability while Engaging Moving Targets and Ultimate Performance on a Rough Terrain
- Head Features a Unique Adjustable Pressure Switch Mount
- Quick Release Rail Mount for Any Firearm Fitted with a Standard (underside) Picatinny Rail
- Durable, Lightweight Polymer Construction
- User Installed-No Modification or Gunsmith Required
- Available in Three Colors: Standard Black, and Two Camouflage Colors: Olive Drab Green and Desert Tan
- All MIL-STD 1913 Underside Picatinny / Weaver Accessory Rails
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Lightweight, quality built piece. Functions flawlessly! Very satisfied with this purchase.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.