CEP Women's Running Progressive Socks
- 1.00 LBS
Give yourself an edge with the Women's CEP Running Progressive Compression Sportsocks featuring 18-25 mmHg compression. The Progressive socks have all the same great features as the original CEP Running O2 Sports Socks but with a sleek new design. Used by professional tri-athletes around the world CEP running socks are the first scientifically proven compression running socks - to maximize power boost energy and speed recovery time. See what all the buzz is about and try CEP Running O2 compression socks today. With a 30-day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose. Available for men and women in white black pink or green. Sold per pair. The days of wearing socks solely to protect feet from blistering are over. CEP compression sportsocks are the first truly functional compression sport socks with a patented pressure-flow technology that provides a scientifically proven increase in blood circulation and a consequent increase in performance. In addition to blister prevention CEP socks provide more oxygen more energy an improved metabolization of lactic acid and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker than ever. CEP Running O2 Sportsocks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with CEP's unparalleled scientifically optimized ultimate compression technology for all-day benefits. You'll run with less effort increased speed decreased recovery time reduced fatigue and optimized performance.
- Pre-exercise: Muscle activation and reduction of injury risk
- During exercise: Optimized performance and stabilization reduced muscle strain
- Post-exercise: Quicker and shorter recovery phase
- Achilles heel support: Additional support of the Achilles tendon protects and prevents irritable tendons
- Ventilation channels: Create a pleasant foot climate
- Padded sole shin and ankle area: Special support of the foot sole prevents blisters.
- Anatomically-shaped inline seams: CEP Socks come with a left and right model and as a result adjust to the anatomy of the foot for a perfect fit thanks to the three-dimensional manufacturing process
- CellTex Fiber finishing: A new refinement of thread (without chemical additives) facilitates the biological activation of skin cells and provides a comfortable skin sympathetic and climate-regulating wear
- iPS integrated Power System: A defined compression with scientifically patented pressure profile improves blood circulation and enhances performance
- Fabric Content: 85% Nylon15% Spandex
- Sizing: Measure the circumference of the widest part of your calf using a tape measure. Use that measurement to choose your size.
|Calf Circumference||9.5" - 12"||12.5" - 15"||15.5" - 17.5"|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.