ArcTeryx V80 Rolling Duffel Bag
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 2.00 LBS
Leveraging a unique external frame design, the V80 rolling duffle hauls more gear without surpassing airline weight restrictions. The light, strong 6061 T6 hard anodized aluminum frame removes irregular space, increasing capacity without adding weight while providing infinite grab and lash points. The hardwearing 630d high tenacity nylon body material and 690d reinforcements are coated and seam taped for weather resistance, and oversized nylon wheels easily handle curbs and rough terrain.
80L rolling duffle transports gear to/from your climbing, skiing and trekking adventures.
- External frame design optimizes internal storage, provides infinite grab and lash points
- Durable, resilient high-tenacity nylon materials are coated and seam taped for weather resistance
- Frame made from light, strong 6061 T6 hard anodized tubular aluminum
Pack Pocket Configuration
- External pocket with integrated ID holder keeps boarding passes and smaller items accessible
- Internal compression panel secures gear with an organizer pocket or maps/documents
Pack Design & Construction
- Rugged oversized nylon wheels with TPU tread roll easily over curbs and rough terrain
- Efficient 42g/l volume-to-weight carries more gear before surpassing airline weight restrictions
- Padded abrasion resistant bottom
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Large, durable u-shaped #8 WaterTight™ coated zippers have lockable zipper slide
- External Dimensions = 86cm x 46 cm x 34 cm/34 in x 18.1 in x 13.5 in
- 3.38 kg / 119 oz / 80 L
- Air textured yarns
- N630p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- Surface clean only
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)