A weatherproof Assault Pack that is carried when conducting Direct Action tasks that is also combat enabler capable. The main internal compartment is configured with Velcro® for the insertion of aftermarket modular pouches.
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Top zip pocket (with retention lanyard) stores mission essential personal items
- Internal Velcro® loop panels (x3) allow for versatile pouch configurations
- Side zip pockets holds 3L water bladder; hydration port for external routing
Pack Design & Construction
- c.30l capacity allows the pack to be employed as an Assault Pack
- PPE compatible allowing the pack to be worn with body armour & helmet
- Side grab handles for ease of transfer to ground mobility vehicle or non–standard tactical vehicle
- Main compartment communications porting allows for the external routing of communications cables
Pack Suspension Configuration
- 15mm removable aluminum stays can be custom shaped to curvature of the spine or wearing with PPE
- Removable/scalable hip belt (with hip pods) allows for equal weight distribution
- Dual density shoulder straps distributes weight over broad surface for sustainable long term carry
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Clamshell zipper opening provides easy access to main compartment
- INVISTA 500d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
- Surface clean only
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.