ArcTeryx 30 Assault Pack Backpack
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 2.00 LBS
A weatherproof Assault Pack that is carried when conducting Direct Action tasks that is also combat enabler capable. The main internal compartment is configured with Velcro® for the insertion of aftermarket modular pouches.
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Top zip pocket (with retention lanyard) stores mission essential personal items
- Internal Velcro® loop panels (x3) allow for versatile pouch configurations
- Side zip pockets holds 3L water bladder; hydration port for external routing
Pack Design & Construction
- c.30l capacity allows the pack to be employed as an Assault Pack
- PPE compatible allowing the pack to be worn with body armour & helmet
- Side grab handles for ease of transfer to ground mobility vehicle or non–standard tactical vehicle
- Main compartment communications porting allows for the external routing of communications cables
Pack Suspension Configuration
- 15mm removable aluminum stays can be custom shaped to curvature of the spine or wearing with PPE
- Removable/scalable hip belt (with hip pods) allows for equal weight distribution
- Dual density shoulder straps distributes weight over broad surface for sustainable long term carry
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Clamshell zipper opening provides easy access to main compartment
- INVISTA 500d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
- Surface clean only
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.