511 Breaching Door
- 900.00 LBS
The MultiPurpose Training Door is designed for Mechanical and Hydraulic Door Breaching. Successful door entry requires that you know exactly how and where to place the tools as well as knowing how to work in the right way as the tool pry's its way in between the door and the frame. The MultiPurpose Training Door is the only training door on the market that meets the requirements for realistic training.
The MultiPurpose Training Door allows the following types of entry training:
- 1. Outwards-going and Inwards-going doors
- 2. Opening of wooden doors, security doors, fire doors etc.
- 3. Opening Doors with a wide variation of locking points and locking mechanisms, and variety of door resistances.
- 4. Niche Mounted security doors, hydraulic and ram breaching
The MultiPurpose Training Door provides effective repeatable training at a value. The doors robust construction and ready availability of replacement wear parts allows for many years of training use. Replacement parts offered include: Door Case, Door Jams, Door Pins and Door Shims and replacement of other serviceable parts and associated hardware.
The MultiPurpose Training Door contains:
- 1. 50138 Training Door With A Frame Stand and Associated Assembly Hardware
- 2. 50233 Quantity of 1 (25 Pack) Replacement Door Pins
- 3. 50234 Quantity of 1 (25 Pack) Replacement Door Shims
- MATERIALS: Steel Frame and Stand Construction- Powder Coat Black for Protection Against the Elements
- DIMENSIONS: 84"' H x 50"' W x 96" D Footprint when setup
- WEIGHT: 490 lbs Door and Frame- Without Crate.
- Crated Shipping Weight: 890lbs with Shipping Crate. Crate Size 96" x 20" x 48"'
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.