Vertx Ardennes Rover Ash Grey
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse
- 4.00 LBS
Your Adventure Awaits
A rigorous adventure calls for a pack that is just as rugged as the person wearing it. Constructed using a sturdy DWR finished canvas, the Vertx® Ardennes Rover emulates a European-style pack but is durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. No matter where your trip takes you, the Ardennes Rover is ready for whatever lies ahead.
- Roll top opening expands to accommodate larger gear
- Two reinforced leather quick-grab handles and luggage pass-throughs
- Front panel stows away to reveal laser cut MOLLE storage
- Discreet quick-pull tab is designed to look like a luggage tag
- Rugged 1680D bottom resists wear and tear
- L-shape entry to main compartment allows access in any position
- Adjustable chest strap
- CCW compartment is loop lined and includes armor panel pocket
- Main compartment features adjustable laptop sleeve, admin pocket and key clip
- Lining is compatible with Tactigami™ and other hook-and-loop accessories
- DWR finish is water resistant and won’t transfer in hot conditions
- Lockable zippers with removable zipper pulls that can be adjusted to your preferred carry position
Fabric & Technology:
- Main Body: TC 20’S 2X2 PD PEACH WR MICRO WAX / BACK PUX2
- Bottom: N/1680D BALLISTIC PUX3 - 58"
- Dimensions when rolled: 16” H x 12” W x 6” D
- Dimensions when unrolled: 24” H x 12” W x 6” D
- Capacity: 18 L
- Weight: 3 lbs
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.