V-Line Travel Mate II Pistol Safe
- In Stock Drop-Shipped By Manufacturer
- 5.00 LBS
This is not a CA DOJ approved firearms safety device.
The TravelMate II is identical in size to our Compact. It features an economical tubular key lock and is made with sturdy 18 ga. steel. The TravelMate ll is ideally designed for transporting valuables or a single firearm. Nicely finished in a textured low-gloss black powder coating the TravelMate II is accented with a silver V-Line logo. The foam interior helps protects your gun and/or valuables while in transit. The TravelMate II also features an elongated hole in the back right hand corner of the case to accommodate a cable lock or padlock for securing your case in your car or home.
- Single tubular key lock with two keys.
- Top opening security case with classic slim design.
- 3/8” thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Elongated hole in the back allows a cable or pad lock to be used to secure the case to secure objects in your vehicle or home.
- Foam lining on top and bottom.
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Finished in a tough textured low-gloss black powder coating.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Accented with silver V-Line logo.
- Model No. 279-IL BLK
- Outer Dim: 9½” x 7¼” x 2”
- Inner Dim: 8½” x 6½” x 1½”
- Material: 18ga. Steel
- Ship Wt. 5 lbs.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.