Truck Vault Sport Utility Series Lift System
- Drop Shipped By Manufacturer
- 50.00 LBS
Our TruckVault Lift System product allows you to place a full sized TruckVault in your *Ford Explorer and retain quick access to your full-size spare without a hassle. TruckVault's Lift Technology uses four 120lb. heavy duty gas springs to make lifting the entire unit a snap. Dual locking star knobs securely keep your TruckVault in place until you need to access your spare. The Elevated Line Lift System secures to your vehicle using factory locations with no fabrication needed. Simple in design, it's all steel construction is engineered for heavy service and will last throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Integrates with most SUV Series Baseline models.
- Four 120lb heavy duty gas springs lift the entire system.
- Available for all versions of the Ford Explorer from 2011 forward
- Custom designed gussets and heavy duty hinge for extreme weight capacity.
- Vehicle specific installation utilizing factory points, all hardware included.
- Optional radio tray mounted underneath for discrete install location.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.