Trijicon Scope Creedo 1-8x28 FFP Red/Freen Mrad Segmented Circle 34mm Tube Mat Black Exposed Adjuster Riflescope
What we've learned from decades of deployment with America's greatest fighting forces, we've put back into our technology for the Trijicon Credo tactical riflescope. It delivers an incredibly clear sight picture, green or red illuminated reticles, superior target acquisition, and rugged durability.
The Science of Brilliant. At Trijicon, we are bound by a commitment to industry-leading research, design, and testing to seek innovative aiming solutions that constantly redefine "brilliant." That's why every Trijicon riflescope design is tested to the procedures below.
Alaska-to-Africa Temperature Tested. To ensure each family of riflescopes is ready for whatever our users put them through, we perform "Alaska-to-Africa" temperature shock tests with temps from -20 degrees F to 140 degrees F.
Solid Zero Tested. Our riflescopes are designed to hold their zero giving you the precision you need. Every model is subjected to 5,000 consecutive rounds, confirming no reticle shift has occurred.
Drop Tested. Because we don't believe every drop should be followed by a warranty claim, we drop test each riflescope design to check for durability.
Shock & Vibration Tested. All riflescope models are tested to withstand recoil and vibrational stresses without malfunction, so it can take a beating before, during, and after use.
Immersion Tested. All models are immersion tested, and every riflescope is dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate internal fogging.
- Easy-Focus Eyepiece
- Diopter accommodates the shooter's individual prescription.
- Repositionable Magnification Lever
- Accommodates different shooting positions and rifle configurations.
- Confident Aiming in Any Light
- User-selectable LED brightness settings with an "off" in between each setting to adapt to any environment.
- Quick & Easy Adjustments
- Crisp, precise, windage / elevation adjusters require no tools and are designed to prevent accidental shift.
- Purpose-Driven Design
- Matte finish and easy-grip controls for fast, intuitive adjustments.
- Ultra Durable for Ensured Reliability
- Ruggedized design engineered to withstand extreme conditions and tested to military standards and protocols.
- Edge-to-Edge Clarity
- Fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion on most models.
- Both-Eyes-Open Shooting
- Illuminated reticles provide a clear aiming point that draws the shooter's eye for fast engagement.
- Rapid Target Acquisition
- Choose from a variety of specially engineered reticle designs for fast ranging and holdovers.
- Fast Scanning, Detection, and Tracking
- Extra-Wide field of view for maximum situational awareness
- Battery Life: Red 39 hrs Green 94 hrs
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
BDC Segmented Circle
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.