Steiner M5Xi 3-15x50 Riflescopes Horus H59 Reticle
TECHNICAL & PRE-SALE QUESTIONS
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
The German-made M5Xi series features world-class engineering and optical systems, built to strict military specs and precisely crafted for victory – on the battlefield, or in competition. The 3-15x is for mid-range shooting, ideal for snipers using the M10 platform or competition shooters with precision bolt guns.
- Magnification 3x-15x
- Tube Diameter 34mm
- Length 36 cm (14.2 in.)
- Battery CR2450
Horus H59 Reticle
- First focal plane
- Four day and seven night illumination levels with "off" settings at each end
- Visually place target on appropriate grid lines to correct for elevation and windage without turning knobs or counting clicks
- Broken cross design so groupings are less obscured and more easily seen
- Holdover dots to extend wind and elevation hold points beyond the Horus Grid
- Moving target holds for shots located on the main horizontal crosshair
One-Piece Oversized 34mm Tube
increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
Broadband Anti-Reflection Coatings
for 94% + light transmission to ensure optimal performance in low light.
Optimized Exterior Design
with larger, positive grip elevation, windage, parallax and illumination knobs and nonslip diopter and magnification adjustment.
with seven night and four day levels with two "OFF" positions at each end, and quick standby levels between each for fast return setting.
Optimized Tube and Knob Configuration
for more mounting options and optimum performance with different rifles and added equipment.
Precise Windage/Elevation Adjustment
is easy and accurate for repeasted accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel.
durable construction you can trust to stand up to any cold or wet condition. Waterproof to depths of 33 feet.
and rugged enough to withstand impact testing to 900 Gs on all optical and electronic components.
- Field of View at 100 yds 39.7 - 7.9
- Eye Relief 3.5 - 4.3 in.
- Exit Pupil 10.4 - 3.33 mm
- Length 14.2 in.
- Weight 32.5 oz.
- Diopter Adjustment Range +2 to - 3
- Elevation Adjustment Knob DuoScale™ / Resettable Zero
- Illumination Control Rotary Digital Control with Intermediate Stops
- Wind/Elevation Click Value 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
- Elevation Range at 100 m. 260 cm (26 mils)
- Wind Range at 100 m. 60 cm (6 mils)
- Parallax/Focus Side Focus
- Parallax/Focus Range 50 meters to Infinity
- Nitrogen Filled Yes
- Operating Temperature Range -13° F to +145° F
- Lens Cap Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof Submersible to 33 ft.
- Battery CR 2450
- Warranty Heritage Warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.