Steiner DBAL-D2 Dual Beam Red Aiming Laser Sight
- 1.00 LBS
Manufactured with high definition, aspherical telescopic lens technology, the DBAL-D2 features a 2° to 30° adjustable illumination beam. This highly collimated beam significantly enhances night vision performance and offers an eye-safe means of illuminating distances greater than 1000 m. Military and law enforcement models also features an enhanced end cap, taking full advantage of the added switching capabilities of the full powered D2.
- Made in USA
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Quick Release HT Mount
- Co-Aligned Visible & IR Aiming Lasers
- IR LED Illuminator
- Powered By: One CR 123A Battery
- Remote Cable Port
- Activation / Mode Selector SwitchIntegrated Activation Switch
- Available in Black (9001) and Desert Sand (9002)
- The Steiner eOptics Dual Beam Aiming Laser, or DBAL series, is the choice of military units worldwide.
- Wavelength - Visible Green Laser 532 nm
- Wavelength - IR Laser 850 nm
- Wavelength - IR Illuminator 850 nm LED
- Beam Divergence - Visible Red or Green Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Beam Divergence - IR Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Beam Divergence - IR Illuminator 2° to 30°
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Green Laser 750 m / 15 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser > 250 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Illuminator ≤ 1,000 m
- Temperature -20° C to +65° C
- Battery CR 123A
- Battery Life (mode dependent) > 3 hours
- Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Color Black
- Weight (with battery) 12.5 oz.
- Dimensions 3.95 (L) x 3.37 (W) x 1.59 (H)
- Waterproof Submersible to 5 m
- Mount QD HT Mount
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Yes
- Activation Switch Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad Yes
- Warranty 3 Years
- Special Features Co-aligned Visible & IR Aiming Lasers
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
I have owned and tried many IR Illuminator/IR Laser units. All of the laser based units are seriously lacking in illuminator power and aren't worth a crap past 100 yards or so. The DBAL-D2 is one of two LED based IR illuminators out there and the best option for the price. The MAWL C1+ is going to be better as its less bulky, but its also twice the price of the D2.
This is the best laser desinator with IR light on the market for civilian use. The IR illumination is outstanding Much better than the military ATPIAL PEQ15. The unit is well built and doesnt suck down batteries but it is heavier than the military unit. The unit put out a small amount or red led glow to the front when close to it. Other than those 2 things it beats the ATPIAL in every catagory. The Visible laser and IR laser are slaved together so you can zero the laser by using either the vis or IR.
Got this after doing extensive research as to whether I should go for an IR laser illuminator or IR LED illuminator. Finally decided on this DBAL-D2 with the IR LED illuminator and glad I did. It throws a beam farther with the LED IR illuminator because the power is not limited with an LED as it is for a laser. The military grade laser illuminators can reach farther but they cost much more, if you can even get your hands on one. This has a great visible green laser with an IR laser and an IR LED illuminator that can adjust from a spot, up to a flood beam. Works great with my Gen 1 and Gen 3 NVDs.