The Model 578 GLS™ Pro-Fit brings the unique GLS™ (Grip Lock System) and SafariSeven™ together in a holster designed to fit a wide variety of guns. The Pro-Fit™ is customizable and adjusts to securely fit over 175 firearms.
The 578 also features the GLS™, an innovative technology that automatically secures the weapon when holstered and releases it upon application of the middle finger with a standard shooting grip for a more intuitive and safer release.
The holster body is constructed with SafariSeven™, a lightweight, state-of-the-art nylon blend is completely non-abrasive to a gun’s finish, tolerant of extreme high and low temperatures, and easy to maintain. This holster includes an injection-molded paddle and an injection-molded belt loop that is adjustable for maximum comfort and allows the holster to be worn cross draw.
- GLS™ (Grip Lock System) secures weapon once holstered; retention is deactivated with the middle finger upon a standard shooting grip on the weapon
- Designed to fit multiple weapons in one holster, adjustment available to further customize fit
- Body is proprietary nylon blend that is non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish, maintains very high heat tolerance, low cold tolerance
- Low-cut and compact design make concealment easy while also allowing for a quick draw
- Injection-molded paddle design is highly concealable and rides close to body
- Injection-molded belt loop is user adjustable for cant and can be worn cross draw
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.