Sabre Red 1.33% MC 1.5 oz Crossfire MK-3 Gel
- 0.23 LBS
Featuring SABRE Crossfire Technology, the SABRE Red 1.33% MC, 1.5 oz., MK-3 Crossfire Gel maximizes target acquisition by deploying from any angle or orientation. The MK-3 Crossfire gel deploys six (8) full one (1) second bursts at a range of 15 to 20 feet (4.6 to 6 m). Gel greatly reduces cross contamination by not allowing the formula to atomize into the air. Furthermore, gel is least affected by wind.
- Crossfire® Technology
- 5-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin, and inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Non-flammable/EID compatible
- High temperature exposure test
- Low temperature exposure test
- Test fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- EPA & Health Canada establishment
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.