Based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) construction specification, the MultiCam Combat Coat uses the licensed pattern from Crye Precision on our 65% polyester / 35% cotton Battle Rip fabric. This coat is slightly longer than the mil-spec ACU so it can be tucked in if desired. Tilted chest pockets and sleeve pockets provide ample storage. Hook and loop facing is also provided on the upper-sleeve pockets for affixing insignia.
Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is our fabric of choice for the public safety community.
- Sewn To Military Specification FQ/PD 07-13A.
- Battle Rip Fabric Is Comfortable And Durable.
- Shrink And Wrinkle Resistant.
- Felled Seams Throughout for Enhanced Durability.
- Mandarin Style Collar Can Be Worn Up Or Down.
- Two Tilted Chest Pockets with Hook And Loop Closure.
- Drain Holes In Bellowed Pockets.
- Covered Two Way Zipper Front with Cloth Pull.
- Bi-Swing Back Improves Range Of Motion.
- Two Upper Arm Pockets with Loop Facing Patch For Insignia.
- Three Channel Pen Pocket On Left Sleeve.
- External Opening For Elbow Pads.
- Adjustable Hook And Loop Fastener At Sleeve Cuffs.
- Slightly Longer Coat Tail Stays Tucked In.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.