Propper F541838377 ACU Battle Rip Multicam Camo Coats
- 2.00 LBS
Based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) construction specification, the MultiCam Combat Coat uses the licensed pattern from Crye Precision on our 65% polyester / 35% cotton Battle Rip fabric. This coat is slightly longer than the mil-spec ACU so it can be tucked in if desired. Tilted chest pockets and sleeve pockets provide ample storage. Hook and loop facing is also provided on the upper-sleeve pockets for affixing insignia.
Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is our fabric of choice for the public safety community.
- Sewn To Military Specification FQ/PD 07-13A.
- Battle Rip Fabric Is Comfortable And Durable.
- Shrink And Wrinkle Resistant.
- Felled Seams Throughout for Enhanced Durability.
- Mandarin Style Collar Can Be Worn Up Or Down.
- Two Tilted Chest Pockets with Hook And Loop Closure.
- Drain Holes In Bellowed Pockets.
- Covered Two Way Zipper Front with Cloth Pull.
- Bi-Swing Back Improves Range Of Motion.
- Two Upper Arm Pockets with Loop Facing Patch For Insignia.
- Three Channel Pen Pocket On Left Sleeve.
- External Opening For Elbow Pads.
- Adjustable Hook And Loop Fastener At Sleeve Cuffs.
- Slightly Longer Coat Tail Stays Tucked In.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.