The Pelican 1650NF Case without Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene O-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1650NF comes with a top handle, oversized side handle, a retractable extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has an empty interior.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Empty interior
- Easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Top handle
- Oversized folding handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Carry/Transport Options Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels
- Closure Type Latch
- Materials Polypropylene
- Interior Contents None
- Exterior Dimensions 20.5 x 31.6 x 12.5" / 52.1 x 80.3 x 31.8 cm
- Interior Dimensions 17.5 x 28.6 x 10.7" / 44.5 x 72.6 x 27.2 cm
- Interior Cubic Volume 3 ft³ / 0.085 m³
- Watertight Yes, O-Ring Seal
- Maximum Buoyancy 181.0 lb / 82.1 kg
- Weight 28.0 lb / 12.7 kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.