As a unique mix of aerospace-industry lubricants that was formulated specifically for firearms, MC-10 delivers unrelenting protection from -65 all the way up to 650 degrees. It doesn’t look or feel like other formulas—and it doesn’t break down like other formulas when things get heated. When the mission is critical, MC-10 delivers without compromise.
More than just a lubricant, this system also includes MC-10 Cleaner that was engineered to wipe away debris without diminishing the protection of MC-10 Lubricant. The system includes a 1 fl. oz. spray bottle of MC-10 Lubricant, 1 fl. oz. spray bottle of MC-10 Cleaner, microfiber cloth and protective metal case.
- MC-10 Lubricant delivers extreme protection from -65 to 650 degrees
- MC-10 Cleaner wipes away debris without diminishing the protection of MC-10 Lubricant
- Safe for all surfaces, including metals, plastics, rubbers and woods
- Spray-on design for quick, even application
- Treated molecules hold to metal, unlike other lubricants
- Odor-free, for worry-free indoor application
- Microfiber cloth and protective metal case included
HOW TO USE MC-10
- Make sure your gun is unloaded.
- Remove all oils and solvents with a firearm cleaner, like Shooter’s Choice Quick Scrub (After the first application of MC-10 Lubricant, avoid using traditional cleaners and only use MC-10 Cleaner.)
- Spray the MC-10 Lubricant onto the inner workings of your firearm to leave a thin layer.
- Work your firearm to help the lubricant penetrate hard-to-reach places. (You might feel some friction the first few times you shoot, as MC-10 will push debris from deep within your gun’s metal.)
- When needed, use MC-10 Cleaner to remove built-up carbon, fouling and debris.
- Reapply MC-10 Lubricant
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gun Cleaning Care Kits
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.