Otis MC-10 Mission Critical High Performance Cleaner & Lubricant
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 1 & 2 Day orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 1.00 LBS
As a unique mix of aerospace-industry lubricants that was formulated specifically for firearms, MC-10 delivers unrelenting protection from -65 all the way up to 650 degrees. It doesn’t look or feel like other formulas—and it doesn’t break down like other formulas when things get heated. When the mission is critical, MC-10 delivers without compromise.
More than just a lubricant, this system also includes MC-10 Cleaner that was engineered to wipe away debris without diminishing the protection of MC-10 Lubricant. The system includes a 1 fl. oz. spray bottle of MC-10 Lubricant, 1 fl. oz. spray bottle of MC-10 Cleaner, microfiber cloth and protective metal case.
- MC-10 Lubricant delivers extreme protection from -65 to 650 degrees
- MC-10 Cleaner wipes away debris without diminishing the protection of MC-10 Lubricant
- Safe for all surfaces, including metals, plastics, rubbers and woods
- Spray-on design for quick, even application
- Treated molecules hold to metal, unlike other lubricants
- Odor-free, for worry-free indoor application
- Microfiber cloth and protective metal case included
HOW TO USE MC-10
- Make sure your gun is unloaded.
- Remove all oils and solvents with a firearm cleaner, like Shooter’s Choice Quick Scrub (After the first application of MC-10 Lubricant, avoid using traditional cleaners and only use MC-10 Cleaner.)
- Spray the MC-10 Lubricant onto the inner workings of your firearm to leave a thin layer.
- Work your firearm to help the lubricant penetrate hard-to-reach places. (You might feel some friction the first few times you shoot, as MC-10 will push debris from deep within your gun’s metal.)
- When needed, use MC-10 Cleaner to remove built-up carbon, fouling and debris.
- Reapply MC-10 Lubricant
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Gun Cleaning Care Kits
Made In USA