Maxx Standard Smartphone Bicycle Mount
- Maxx Mounts
- 1.00 LBS
This Maxx Mount model holds the following smartphones and devices:
The list below represents popular mobile devices currently available including some widely used legacy models. Is regularly updated but not intended to be comprehensive.
- AMAZON: Fire w/o case
- APPLE: iPhone, iPhone 3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
- BLACKBERRY: Q10, Z10 w/o case
- GARMIN(GOLF): Approach G8
- HTC: Desire 200, Desire 500, Desire 600, First, One w/o case, One X w/o case, Desire 300 w/o case
- KYOCERA: Hydro Elite
- LG: Optimus L4, Optimus F3, Optimus F5, Optimus Zone, Mach, Enact
- MOTOROLA: Droid, Droid Mini, Photon Q, Moto X, RAZR series w/o case
- NOKIA: Lumia 520, Lumia 900, Lumia 925 w/o case, Lumia 928 w/o case, Lumia 1020 w/o case
- SAMSUNG: Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Exhibit, Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Rugby Pro
- SKY CADDIE(GOLF): Breeze, SGX, SGXw, Touch
- SONY: Xperia S, Xperia SX, Xperia U
External cases or covers increase the outside dimensions. If you intend to mount your device while it is inside a case, 2 3/4 in x 5 in (69 mm x 127 mm) is the maximum outside dimension this model will hold.
The Maxx Mount bicycle mount (BM-SSP) was designed to hold most standard sized smartphones or similarly sized devices for mobile use. It offers maximum placement flexibility for installing on bicycle handlebar and stem (gooseneck) locations. It can be installed on handlebars from 7/8″ to 1 1/4″ (22 mm to 32mm) in diameter, and stem sizes up to 1 1/4″ (32 mm) or smaller in diameter. Product parts are constructed of stainless steel, rugged polycarbonate and/or nylon. Each mount also features a 360º articulating ball and socket joint that utilizes an unbreakable cast aluminum socket. The “Maxx” in Maxx Mount is not only our name, it’s also the way our mounts were engineered to look and perform.
- Patent pending, adjustable gripping system holds any standard sized smartphone, either with or without any type of case covering the device, enabling convenient insertion and/or removal from the mounting head.
- Non-scratch pad on the mount head allows for damage free securing of your mobile device without a case.
- Constructed from weather resistant materials to perform and endure in the full spectrum of possible environmental conditions safe for physical activity…from rain and cold, to sun and heat.
- Durable, all-weather stainless steel u-bolt deters accessory theft and will not break or crack under any circumstances, especially in cold weather conditions (unlike mount clamps made of plastic).
- Multi-adjustable, telescopic mount head can be positioned 360º in any direction.
- Designed and tested to perform optimally under most environmental conditions. The recommended operational temperature range is from -10ºF to 115ºF (-23ºC to 46ºC).
- Provides a secure and convenient way to use mobile device apps by keeping your device accessible while you ride, making it ideally suited for mobile use on either the open road or on most types of riding trails.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.