The MBUS Pro (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) is a corrosion resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that's even smaller than its size.
The dual aperture, windage adjustable Rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable Front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro Front and Rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you'll never notice them until they're needed. Narrow width Front is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
Made in U.S.A.
- All steel construction
- Steel, rectangular sight post selectable between Match and Standard widths
- .040” Match width for increased precision
- .060” Standard width for maximum visibility
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.5 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.43" max
- Length, stowed: 1.6"
- ~1 MOA (1.131"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.7 MOA (0.820"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.