Magpul MAG275 MBUS Pro Flip-Up Front Sights
- 0.17 LBS
The MBUS Pro (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) is a corrosion resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that's even smaller than its size.
The dual aperture, windage adjustable Rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable Front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro Front and Rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you'll never notice them until they're needed. Narrow width Front is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
Made in U.S.A.
- All steel construction
- Steel, rectangular sight post selectable between Match and Standard widths
- .040” Match width for increased precision
- .060” Standard width for maximum visibility
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.5 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.43" max
- Length, stowed: 1.6"
- ~1 MOA (1.131"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.7 MOA (0.820"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA