Kimber LifeAct JPX Jet Protector Self Defense Gel Projection Devices
- 1.00 LBS
For the ultimate in OC pepper deterrence for self defense, look no farther than the JPX Jet Protector. The shape, basic controls and fixed sights are all closely modeled after a handgun, which should help speed training and dramatically improve hit probability over more difficult to aim aerosol pepper sprays. The JPX uses a pyrotechnic propulsion system to deliver a concentrated "jet" of Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) solution at 270 MPH toward an aggressor, and is effective to a distance of 21 feet. The JPX uses a 2 shot detachable magazine and, unlike the disposable Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster, it can be reloaded for reuse.
NOTE: This JPX unit does NOT come with either a live OC or blue dye practice magazine. It is the frame only. Magazines sold separately.
- Unit will discharge two blasts of 10% OC per magazine, volume per charge 0.39 fluid ounces
- Comes with one magazine
- Length 7.28", height 3.46", width 1.38"
- Charged weight 12.5 oz
- Irritant agent 10% OC (oleoresin capsicum)
- Charge velocity 270 mph/396 fps
- Effective range up to 16 feet
- Operationg temperature range -5 to 176 degrees F
- Drop tested to 5 feet
- Water resistant
- Warranty: one year on the operating mechanism, otherwise three years from date of manufacture
- Comes with operating manual
- Equipped with open sights and has a Picatinny rail for light mounting
- Double action only trigger with automatic reset
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.