HK Porter Bolt Cutters 18" w/ Fiberglass Handles & Rubber Grips
- 11.00 LBS
The H.K. Porter industrial grade bolt cutter is perfect for general use industrial jobs and plant maintenance work. Its center-cut blades have slightly rounded cutting edges that are beveled on both sides, which broaden the variety of cutting applications this tool can be used for. The unique toggle joint design of the handles is capable of turning 50 lbs. of hand pressure into 4000 lbs. of cutting force.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Drop-forged precision ground alloy tool steel jaws with center-cut blades
- Cuts soft, medium, or hard materials
- Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Brinell 455/Rockwell C48
- Lock plate keeps jaws from loosening
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Steel handles with rubber grips
- Never use any H.K. Porter cutters on energized circuits, wire, or cable
materials up to
materials up to
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Bolt & Wire Cutters
Made In USA