Harris SLM 9" to 13" Rotating Bipods
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 1 & 2 Day orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 1.00 LBS
Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the stud of bolt action rifles with conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. Bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish.
Made In United States of America
Friction Lock Models:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Height: 9 to 13 Inches
- Weight: 14 Ounce
- Maximum Height: 13 Inches
- Minimum Height: 9 Inches
- Swivel: Yes
- Cants: Yes
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.