Haix 620013 Women's Black Eagle Safety 55 Mid Side Zip 5" Black Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 3.00 LBS
At HAIX®, with any boot you choose, you know you are getting the best and with the Black Eagle® Safety 55 Mid Side Zip that is no different. As the newest entrant to our EMS boot line, The Black Eagle® Safety 55 Mid Side Zip takes comfort and safety protection to a whole new level. Constructed with a softer tumbled European leather, you are going to feel the difference right out of the box. Extremely lightweight, the cushioned comfort of the foot bed will ensure you sail through the daily grind of the EMS First Responder. The handy side zip feature also allows to get your boots on or off in a matter of seconds. Lace your boots at the front once for a custom fit, then forget it.
- Item number: >620013
- Primary use: >EMS
- Product type: >Factory firsts
- Gender: >Female
- Certification: >NFPA 1999-2013, ASTM F 2413-2011, CAN/CSA-Z195-2014
- Technologies: >Protective Sole, Protective Over Cap made of Rubber or TPU, Absorption, Climate, Smart Lacing, Anti Slip, Sun Reflect, CROSSTECH®, Classified UL, Classified UL Canada, Electric Hazard Resistance
- Waterproof: >Yes
- Upper material: >Leather/textile
- Inner liner: >CROSSTECH®
- Sole: >BLACK EAGLE® SAFETY 019 Sole
- Shank: >TPU R3000
- Fastener: >Side Zipper, Lace up
- Conductivity: >Electrical hazard
- Safety toe: >Composite toe
- Puncture protection: >Non-metallic
- Leg height in inches: >5 inches
- Color: >Black
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.