Now designed and fully manufactured in Europe, we took our popular Black Eagle® Tactical 20 High and gave it an upgrade. The Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High has updated features that we’re sure customers are going to love. Features like:
- The HAIX® sole is more uniform black in color, without the shiny/gloss area around the heel
- The sole is still non-slip, shock absorbing, non-marking, fuel and oil resistant but as an added feature, they are now heat-resistant
- New Black Eagle® tread is self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked on mud and dirt as you walk
- New insoles offer seamless comfort with softer cushioning in the heel
- More padding in the ankle area for additional ankle support and stability
- Fully manufactured and designed in Europe by HAIX®
Despite its many upgraded features, the Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High is lightweight and durable making it the ideal boots to take with you wherever you go.
The foot can be prone to many injuries when on active military or police duty which is what makes these boots the perfect footwear. It protects the foot by evenly distributing your weight throughout with its supination and pronation support. And the cushioning in the heel area makes the shoes absorbent to shock and allows you to make good use of energy with its strong spring-back material.
- Item number: 340003
- Primary use: Law enforcement
- Product type: Factory firsts
- Gender: Male
- Technologies: Absorption, Climate, Ankle Protector, 2-Zone Lacing, Anti Slip, Sun Reflect, GORE-TEX®
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper material: Smooth leather
- Inner liner: GORE-TEX®
- Sole: BLACK EAGLE® 018 Sole
- Shank: TPU R3000
- Fastener: 2 zone lacing
- Conductivity: Anti-static
- Safety toe: No safety toe
- Leg height in inches: 8 inches
- Color: Black
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.