The RBS is an advanced, dual aperture, durable and low-profile auxiliary rear sight. It can be used with any front sight and was designed for more accurate aiming and faster target acquisition. Windage is easily and quickly adjusted without tools. RBS is readily mounted on any 1913 Picatinny rail, making it ideal for use on M4 / AR-15 / M-16 platforms and on the FAB Defense® K.P.O.S.
- Can be used as primary or back-up sight
- Ergonomic angel-wing-shaped shroud helps center the image with any front sight, and when used with a matching FAB Defense® FBS Front Back-up Sight, it creates a precise optical tunnel that ensures more accurate aiming and faster target acquisition
- Dual apertures are 3mm for longer eye relief mounting, low light, and faster target acquisition; and 1.5mm for shorter eye relief mounting and greater accuracy; each is instantly selectable to match conditions
- Low folded profile is smooth and inconspicuous, and will not snag on gear, webbing, or brush
- Instant spring-locked deployment mechanism will not slip, break or deform
- No tools needed for easy, rapid windage adjustments, with positive detent locking
- Made of extremely durable high-grade polymer and metal
- Available in black, olive drab green, or desert tan
- All 1913 Picatinny rails
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.).
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.