Eberlestock S45 Big Trick Pack
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 5.50 LBS
The Trick: a great looking everyday-carry packwith an edgy, modern executive style. With two interior sleeves for laptop and documents, they're perfect for going to the office, school, or travel. And they have some hidden attributes that you'd expect from Eberlestock: for those who aren't satisfied with the conventional, these are innovative concealed weapons packs, with a quick-access built-in pistol holster as well as the ability to carry various carbines or, in the case of the Big Trick, a full-scalefolding sniper rifle. The zip-away top allows full-frontal and top access to the main compartment; pull the zippers to quickly unveil a carbine or folded rifle. The Big Trick has a full-featured organizer array in the top pocket and an intuitive, easy-access layout. Expandable bottom increases overall volume and lengthens the scabbard, allowing you to customize the pack for load size and weapon length.
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more
- Detachable harness and hip belt
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes
New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics
- Scabbard suitable for various M4-class semi autos, 11” barrel length and shorter, or folding scoped rifle in the extended mode. Scabbard length = 23.5” compact mode; 29” extended mod
- Total Volume:1,920 c.i.
- Weight:5 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag:27"h x 13"w x 7"d
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.). .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.