CamelBak Motherlode 100 oz/3L Mil Spec Antidote Long Black
- 1.00 LBS
Camelbak Motherlode 3L Hydration Pack has been redesigned to be tougher than ever. No matter what the assignment, no matter the gear, the Camelback MotherLode Water Backpack can handle it. An Air Director back panel and 500D Cordura Fabric make this hydration pack one serious mother. The Camelbak Mother Lode Pack includes the 100 oz (3 L) OMEGA Water Beast Reservoir with HydroLink Exit Port. The water pack's reinforced webbing allows for easy integration of an HSPR, while still hauling over 2200 cu. in. (37 L) of gear and 100 ounces (3.0 L) of water effortlessly on an Independent Suspension Harness. This Camelbak Hydration System lets you store gear and communications in cargo spaces complete with internal organizers for tools and small items. Load up. Move out!
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- compression straps and waist belt
- Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy
- Air Director Back Panel provides superior ventilation
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports-for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura Fabric
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz (3.0 L)
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 13.5" (510mm x 355mm x 345mm)
- Cargo Volume: 2258 cu in (37 L)
- Total Volume: 2441 cu in. (40L)
- Weight: 4.8 lbs w/ empty reservoir
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.