Blackhawk Diversion Rolling Load-Out Bag
- Shipped from our Manufacturers Warehouse
- 2.00 LBS
BLACKHAWK!® takes the award-winning Diversion® line of bags and packs to a new level with the cavernous Diversion Rolling Load Out Bag. This heavy-duty load out bag features a hidden, padded full-length firearm compartment with a muzzle pouch and retention straps. Now you can secure your rifle in a discreet-looking bag that can also pack up to 200 pounds of gear. The bag is endlessly customizable with S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing and loop panels for attaching and organizing accessories. Like all Diversion bags, it comes in common color schemes and an everyday design that enables secure and safe transportation.
- Hidden, padded, full-length weapon compartment with muzzle pouch and weapon retention straps
- Internal S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing and loop panels for attaching accessories
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame with urethane wheels to roll up to 200 pounds
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper with lockable zipper sliders and easy-grip pulls
- Constructed of 420 denier velocity and 1000 denier nylon fabric
- Comfortable 2-inch padded shoulder strap is removable with swivel snap hook
- Compression straps with side-release buckles
- Multiple handles for easy lifting and loading
- Internal small accessory pocket
- Dimensions: 36.5”Lx15.5”Hx16.5”W; 5,797 cubic inches
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.