Benelli LUPO .308 Win 22" 1:11" Black Synthetic 5+1 Bolt-Action Rifle
- 10.00 LBS
Benelli LUPO .308 Win 22" 1:11" Black Synthetic 5+1 Bolt-Action Rifle 11904
The Benelli Lupo might be the new rifle on the block, but it's ergonomics, adjustability, and accuracy make it feel like a customized, familiar favorite. The Benelli Perfect Fitting system allows the length of pull, drop and cast to be adjustable, while accuracy is enhanced with a chassis-style frame, free-floated Crio barrel and a trigger that is adjustable in both position and pull weight. The Progressive Comfort recoil system that lends itself to integrated recoil management, along with a Combtech cheek pad, and trigger reach spacers that provide the optimum finger position on the trigger. These features combine to create an incredibly comfortable shooting experience with the Lupo. At Benelli excellence and innovation come standard.
- Sculpted Bolt: 3 Large-Sized Locking Lugs, 60 Degree Bolt Throw
- Finish: Black Synthetic Stock, Blued Receiver and Barrel
- Free-Floating Crio Barrel
- Adjustable Trigger: 2.2 - 4.4 lbs
- Threaded Crio Barrel: Accepts Muzzle Accessories, 5/8x24 threads
- Combtech Cheek Pad: Mitigates felt facial recoil
- Progressive Comfort: Integrated Recoil Management
- Stock Spacers: Adjust Length-of-Pull from 13.8"-14.75"
- Trigger Reach Spacers: Adjust Trigger Reach for Custom Fit
- Detachable Box-Type Magazine
- Integrated Swivel Mounts
- 2-Piece Picatinny Rail: Quick and Easy Optics Mounting
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.