- Two (2) Battle Steel NIJ Certified Level III 10x12 Ballistic Plates
- Battle Steel Modular Operator Plate Carrier w/Removable Cummerbund
The Battle Steel Modular Operator Plate Carrier is designed with a modular platform on all sides for fuctionality and operator cut front and back harness for mobility. It provides easy access to ballistic plates with pull down flaps and includes and emergency drag handle. The carrier accepts up to 10 x 13 plate front and back, and up to 6 x 8 side plates.
- Emergency drag handle.
- Detachable shoulder pads.
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap.
- Accepts up to 10 x 13 plates.
- Accepts up to 6 x 8 side panel plates.
- Easy access to ballistic plates with pull down flaps.
- Adjustable/detachable cummerbund with pockets for side armor.
- One front map pocket with snap, hook & loop closure.
- All armor compartments (front, back & two side) have hook and loop panel.
- Lightly padded mesh on front and back harness for comfort and airflow.
- Fits M - XL Adjustable
Constructed with Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE), Battle Steels NIJ 0101.06 Certified Stand Alone single curve 10” x 12” Level III plate is lightweight (3.5 lbs.) and highly durable. For an innovative approach to trauma reduction, these plates are backed with 9 mm of lightweight and breathable PORON XRD® extreme impact Protection padding.
The molecular polymer padding is infused with Microban® for anti-microbial and odor prevention. This plate is also Special Threat tested for 5.56mm M193 in excess of 3200 fps. Constructed with US and imported materials and fully assembled in the United States.
- Made w/Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Fabrics
- NIJ CERTIFIED 0101.06 Level III
- Fully Sealed - Corrosion Protection, Structural enhancement, Waterproof, Abrasion Resistance, Decoration
- Multi-hit capability will defeat all handgun calibers including M193 5.56mm, MSC AK47 7.62x39 & 7.62mm M80, 7.62x51
- 10" x 12", Curved
- 3.5 lbs
- 1.1" thick
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials
- Warranty: 10 years date of sale.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR BALLISTIC PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.