Bates E01042 Men's Rush Low Shoes - Coyote
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 5.00 LBS
The job doesn’t come at you in a straight line. Ready at a moment’s notice, the Rush is designed to respond to the speed of the job. At its core, a running shoe, but built with the performance of a tactical boot. A lightweight breathable upper actively cools, while the 4 mm heel-to-toe drop provides the ultimate ground connection and stability. Finished with a grippy rubber outsole and directional lugs for quick lateral movements. The Rush is ready for action.
• Light yet strong support: Hot melt TPU overlays
• Rapid response to the ground: 4mm heel to toe drop
• Added protection and durability: reinforced toe box
• Slip-resistant rubber outsole meets ASTM2913-19 standards
• Wider base for increased stability: dynamic EVA wedge midsole
• Lateral response movement: directional outsole lugs
• Shock absorption and rebound for lasting comfort: Strobel foam construction
• Contoured to the foot for flexible movement: removable molded footbed
• Lock heel into place: molded heel cup
• Eliminates excess waste in the manufacturing process: one-piece upper construction
• Fits like a running shoe: built on an athletic last
• Actively pulls moisture away from the foot to keep dry: moisture-wicking lining
• Quickly secure foot for ideal fit: speed lacing system
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.