Austri Alpin Asym. Oval Connector Claw Lock w/Screw Gate
- Shipped From Our Or Manufacturers Warehouse
- 0.50 LBS
Professional who moves in lofty height, required equipment, you can rely on to 100% and the sleepwalking can be easy to use. Our product range includes carabiner made of galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum, is CE certified and meets psa guidelines. So we can reliability, optimum functionality in the application and guarantee high service life. If you are an industrial climber, you need equipment to trust in, with an intuitive handling. Our safety product range involves carabiners made of steel and stainless steel as well as aluminium and is CE certified and meets ppe (personal protective equipment) standards. Thus we can guarantee reliability and optimal functionality in every day use and a long service life. All AustriAlpin Steel Carabiners are cold forged and milled to achieve the highest degree of precision, strength and consistent quality. Casting (as used by many low cost and most asian brands) is a grossly inferior production technique resulting in poor wear, inconsistent strength, and potential fracturing. It's a bold statement about our carabiners but there are simply no safer PPE products on the market.
Carabiners come in four characteristic shapes:
- Oval: Symmetric. Most basic and utilitarian. Smooth regular curves are gentle on equipment and allow easy repositioning of loads. Their greatest disadvantage is that a load is shared equally on both the strong solid spine and the weaker gated axis.
- D: Asymmetric shape transfers the majority of their load onto the spine, the carabiner's strongest axis.
- Offset-D: Variant of a D with a greater asymmetry, allowing for a wider gate opening.
- Pear/HMS: Specialized oversized offset-D's used in belaying. These are usually the heaviest carabiners.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Connectors & Carbiners