ASP flashlights are designed to professional law enforcement standards. They have gained a worldwide reputation for performance. The Triad is the first of a new generation of high intensity LED lights from ASP. Each Triad is precision machined from high strength aerospace aluminum. A satin black hardcoat finish is accented by an extremely durable foamed vinyl grip. Two leak proof Lithium power cells provide 2-hours of continuous run time with a ten year shelf life. Auxiliary cell tubes may be interchanged to provide 3-hours (3 cells) or 4-hours (4 cells) of illumination. The smart chip technology of the Triad automatically recognizes each battery tube and adjusts its driver to compensate for any increase or decrease in voltage. The light maintains a consistently brilliant beam. The Triad employs three independent parabolic reflecting chambers which are metalized and gasket sealed. It produces a brilliant white light. The pattern geometry provides both a room illuminating halo and a penetrating central beam of incredible brilliance. The Softouch® Activation System of the Triad is sensitive and quiet. The rear mounted switch provides universal orientation when grasping the light. The overmolded activation button is always under the thumb. The three position rotary collar is positive and direct. In the centermost position, the switch is locked off. The collar is rotated to the right for constant-on. To the left for intermittent light. Each Triad combines the innovative design and unparalleled manufacturing expertise of ASP. O-ring sealed for water resistance. Performance tested under the most severe conditions. The Triad is unmatched in function and durability.
- Designed to professional law enforcement standards.
- Aerospace aluminum construction.
- Precision machined, No sharp edges.
- O-ring sealed for maximum water resistance.
- Distinct profile.
- 6061 T6 high strength aluminum.
- Satin black hardcoat.
- Coated threads for durability.
- Exterior and interior scratch and corrosion protection
- Foamed vinyl grip.
Power Cell Tubes
- Interchangeable Foamed vinyl grip
- O-ring sealed
- 2 hours run time (2 cells)
- 3 hours run time (3 cells)
- 4 hours run time (4 cells).
- Back mounted
- Quick and positive switch location under stress
- O-ring sealed activation button
- Locked (center)
- Constant on/off switch activation (right)
- Intermittent “on" switch activation (left)
- O-ring sealed Neoprene switch cover
- PC board positive circuit contact
- Sensitive and quiet switch activation
- Computer micro switch controlled
- Self-cleaning (no carbon buildup)
- Fail safe (backup) switch circuits
- Replaceable modular switch assemblies
- Optional intermittent switch activation
- O-ring sealed connection to the light body
- Rotate one full turn to prevent accidental activation.
- Extremely durable
- Non-dulling metalized surface
- Computer calculated parabolas (3)
- Long distance penetrating beam
- Room illuminating halo
- Water clear Lexan lens, Gasket sealed
- Proprietary heat management
- Custom driver
- Smart chip technology
- Gasket sealed
- Uses 123 Type Lithium Batteries
- Length 5.5"
- Body Diameter 1.06"
- Head Diameter 1.4"
- Weight 5.3 ounces (without batteries)
- System 6 volt (optional 9v or 12v)
- Output 120 lumens
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.