Adidas AC7983 Men's Terrex Swift R2 Night Cargo / Base Green Shoes
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 3.00 LBS
Designed for the mountain, these men's fast hiking shoes are lightweight, breathable and built in an abrasion-resistant ripstop mesh. They feature a TPU support structure for midfoot stability and a TRAXION™ outsole with Continental™ Rubber for optimal grip in rocky and wet conditions.
- Tackle the tricky terrain with ease in the Terrex Swift R2 trail shoe from adidas® Outdoor.
- A lightweight, athletic-inspired shoe designed for moving fast on the mountain.
- Breathable ripstop mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability and added support.
- Bungee lace-up system allows for quick and easy adjustments.
- Moulded TPU toe cap for added protection.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Cushioned textile footbed for underfoot support and comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning.
- TRAXION® rubber outsole featuring grippy Continental™ delivers exceptional traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight 1lb.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.