Petzl TACTIKKA Core Headlamps Black 350 Lumens
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 0.19 LBS
Designed for the workshop, small maintenance jobs, or concerts and shows, the TACTIKKA CORE offers 350-lumen brightness. It is multi-beam, guaranteeing comfortable proximity lighting and strong performance lighting for rapid movement and distance vision. It also has red lighting to ensure stealth. TACTIKKA CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included), thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet.
Lightweight, compact and bright:
- 350 lumens at 77 g
- two beam types (flood or mixed) and many white brightness levels for comfortable proximity lighting, rapid movement and distance vision
- red lighting (continuous or strobe) combines visual comfort and stealth
- CORE battery is rechargeable via micro USB port, for an economical and sustainable solution
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries
Easy to use
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- ergonomic button, even with gloves
- detachable, washable headband
- compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet
- Brightness: 350 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 77 g
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Charging time: 3 h
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.