Wise Food 5-Day Survival Kit Backpack Camo
- 10.00 LBS
The Survival Backpack provides you with everything from first aid necessities to waterproof matches and a deck of cards. It even includes 32 servings of entree options to keep you replenished and energized for the days ahead and a portable stove to simplify reconstitution.
- Food and drink are factory sealed and dated for freshness
- Store at 55 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal shelf life
- Food and Drink
- 32 Total Servings (Including Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Brown Sugar Cereal, Creamy Pasta, Southwest Beans and Rice, Hearty Tortilla Soup, and Whey Milk)
- 5 X 4.227 fl. oz. Water Pouches
- First Aid and Hygiene
- 36 Piece First Aid Kit
- N95 Dust Mask
- Pocket Tissues
- 3 Wet Naps
- Water Purification Tablets
- Heating and Cooking
- Portable Stove (Including Fuel Tablets)
- Stainless Steel Cup
- Waterproof Matches
- Safety and Convenience
- Squeeze Flashlight
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Mylar Blanket
- Emergency Poncho
- Playing Cards
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Very nice thank you
I like the package with a couple of exceptions.
1. The pack strap doesn't have quick releases and can't be configured as a sling pack.
2. Each package contains 4 servings but doesn't have a zip-lock closure (solved by adding zip-lock bags to kit).
Over all, I think it is a good buy and will get another.
Haven't eaten any of it ...it was for my go bag
I bought this same thing from Wal-Mart at almost the same time. Botach got it to me cheaper and much faster. Thank you Botach!!