Winchester SXP Shadow Marine Defender 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun with Matte Chrome Finish
What's in the Box
- Winchester SXP Shadow Marine Defender 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun with Matte Chrome Finish
- Cable Lock
- Owner's Manual
Ready for the wet and wild. The Shadow Marine Defender is the most advanced version of the popular Marine Defender line. Originally conceived for protection for coast bear hunters and seafaring boaters, Everything is designed to protect against the elements while protecting you. The hard chromed plating on major exterior surface and the hard chrome-plated bore make it able to stand up to wet conditions and offer extra protection in salty environments.
Versatile under real use in the field. Yes, this SXP has a specific design purpose, but it also is ready to provide meals around camp with the use of its Invector-Plus interchangeable choke system.
- MATTE HARD CHROME PLATING on the barrel, magazine tube and slide arms for added resistance to wear and the elements
- SYNTHETIC PISTOL GRIP STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES give your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t give you away
- TWO INTERCHANGEABLE COMB PIECES allow you to fine-tune drop at comb for use with iron, electronic or optical sights
- TWO INTERCHANGEABLE LENGTH OF PULL SPACERS allow you to fine-tune length of pull for a perfect stock fit
- TACTICAL RIBBED FOREARM for better control when you need it most
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- INVECTOR-PLUS CYLINDER CHOKE TUBE handles both slugs and buckshot
- 3" CHAMBER gives you the ability to reach out for challenging shots
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- TRADITIONAL BRASS BEAD FRONT SIGHT plus a removable TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight offer a fast, natural sight picture
- ALLOY RECEIVER is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength, support and solid lockup
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs “felt recoil” down and away from your cheek
- Item Number: 512328395
- UPC: 048702007354
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 38 1/2"
- Length of Pull: 13 3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1 5/8"
- Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 5 2 3/4" shells
- Barrel Finish: Matte Chrome
- Stock Finish: Matte
- Chokes Included: Cylinder
- Receiver Finish: Matte
- Dura Touch Finish: No
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1 Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Nickel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Matte
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte
- Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Black Chrome
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Trigger Material: Steel
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Guard Engraving: None
- Choke Wrench Included: Flat Wrench
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.