Vortex DB-205 Diamondback 10x42 Binoculars
- 1.00 LBS
Diamondback binoculars defy the price vs. performance ratio in the world of optics. An astoundingly efficient and high-performing optical system with enhanced, dielectric, fully multi-coated lenses serves up stunning views and impressive low light performance—critical attributes when working to glass and evaluate game.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the Box
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe custom-molded carry case
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 15 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View 330 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6.3 degrees
- Close Focus 6.7 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 55-75 mm
- Height 5.8 inches
- Width 5.1 inches
- Weight 21.4 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.