Vertx Walker Medium Medical Pouch
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 0.03 LBS
Make the Most of Your First Line
Anytime, anywhere, you can be ready when the need arises with the Vertx® Medical Pouch. Designed for use as a rapid-access individual first aid kit, or IFAK, the pouch can save time when needed most. Two internal pockets are secured with color-coded shock cord retention (red for bleeding, blue for cardiovascular and green for airways) for faster identification of necessary supplies. The Medium Walker Medical Pouch is sized to fit inside cargo pockets, so all your essentials stay close at hand. Its interior hook-and-loop flap closure system is tear-open for quick deployment and easy one-handed access while its grab handles make positive grip possible in any position. When every second counts, count on the Vertx® Walker Medical Pouch.
- Two grab handles at the top for quick tear-open
- Grab handles on either side make for ambidextrous rapid access
- Secondary hoo-and-loop strap closures for rolled medical tape
- Hook-and-loop wing closure secures items within pouch
- See-through mesh pocketing and color-coded shock cord retention secure equipment and make it easy to identify
- Wing closures convert the kit to a tear-away IFAK when mounted in Vertx® packs and on other hook-and-loop compatible surfaces
- Designed in collaboration with Warrior Innovations LLC
- Stretch side panels accommodate fuller loadouts
- Sized for cargo pockets
- Write bar for quick identification
- Built to fit tourniquets, bandages, shears and other first aid equipment
- Durable and lightweight honeycomb mesh
- Folded: 5.5”Lx6”Wx1.5”D
- Unfolded: 11.25”Lx6”Wx0.75”D
- Weight: 2.4oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.