V-Line Narcotics Security Box
- In Stock Drop-Shipped By Manufacturer
- 22.00 LBS
Our Narcotics Security Box (NSB) is capable of assigning unique up to 250 user combinations. When used in conjunction with the optional LockView-5 Software Kit, audit trails and management controls can be downloaded and managed from a PC. The NSB cabinet is an ideal solution for safely storing narcotics in ambulances, hospitals, nursing homes and other locations that require security, accountability and quick access. The NSB can be mounted on top of most shelves and/or cabinets. It is designed specifically to accommodate most narcotic bags. The NSB is constructed of 14 ga. steel and powder coated in white accented with a blue Star of Life emblem. The inside if the case incorporates anti-pry brackets for added security. A key override is incorporated in case of a lost combination.
- CompX E-Lock 150 series that comes in two versions of lock capabilities. Model 8514NB-1 (Standard) or Model 8514NB-2 (HID Prox)
- Supervisor and user level codes (up to 250)
- Made of 14 gage steel with anti-pry brackets for additional security
- Has a motor driven latching mechanism w/ key override and uses 6-AA batteries (not included)
- Alpha-numeric keypad w/ low battery indicator. Can jump start battery with any USB 2.0 mini B cable
- The NSB can be mounted directly on top of most shelves or cabinets
- Designed to accommodate most narcotic bags
- Weighs 16 lbs (ship weight- 22 lbs)
- Powder coated in white for durability and easy cleaning with the blue star of life emblem
- Audit trail tracks up to 400 events (requires optional- LockView-5 software Kit)
- Weight 22 lbs
- Lock Type Standard
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.