V-Line Narcotics Security Box
- In Stock Drop-Shipped By Manufacturer
- 22.00 LBS
Our Narcotics Security Box (NSB) is capable of assigning unique up to 250 user combinations. When used in conjunction with the optional LockView-5 Software Kit, audit trails and management controls can be downloaded and managed from a PC. The NSB cabinet is an ideal solution for safely storing narcotics in ambulances, hospitals, nursing homes and other locations that require security, accountability and quick access. The NSB can be mounted on top of most shelves and/or cabinets. It is designed specifically to accommodate most narcotic bags. The NSB is constructed of 14 ga. steel and powder coated in white accented with a blue Star of Life emblem. The inside if the case incorporates anti-pry brackets for added security. A key override is incorporated in case of a lost combination.
- CompX E-Lock 150 series that comes in two versions of lock capabilities. Model 8514NB-1 (Standard) or Model 8514NB-2 (HID Prox)
- Supervisor and user level codes (up to 250)
- Made of 14 gage steel with anti-pry brackets for additional security
- Has a motor driven latching mechanism w/ key override and uses 6-AA batteries (not included)
- Alpha-numeric keypad w/ low battery indicator. Can jump start battery with any USB 2.0 mini B cable
- The NSB can be mounted directly on top of most shelves or cabinets
- Designed to accommodate most narcotic bags
- Weighs 16 lbs (ship weight- 22 lbs)
- Powder coated in white for durability and easy cleaning with the blue star of life emblem
- Audit trail tracks up to 400 events (requires optional- LockView-5 software Kit)
- Weight 22 lbs
- Lock Type Standard
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA