V-Line Brute Tactical Handgun Safe
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 22.00 LBS
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.
V-Line Ind. introduces the new “BRUTE” super duty quick access pistol box. The “BRUTE” is the perfect solution for keeping hand guns and valuables safe and out of reach of the wrong hands. Constructed of rugged 10ga. steel with an overlapping lid making it virtually pry-proof when bolted down to a solid surface. The “BRUTE” is nicely finished in a durable tactical black powder coating. The reliable SIMPLEX five pushbutton mechanical never requires batteries. If you are looking for a quality, heavy duty, tough and secure pistol case, look no further than the BRUTE.
- Heavy duty 10 gauge all steel construction.
- Sleek custom anti-pry clamshell design.
- Heavy 12 gauge handle with anti-pry lock protection.
- Over-sized solid steel lock block and dead bolt.
- Break free 360 degree rotation clutch knob.
- Reliable quick access genuine SIMPLEX mechanical push button lock.
- Heavy duty gas assisted opening strut.
- Super duty continuous hinge with welded pin.
- Fully customizable foam interior.
- Rugged textured tactical black powder coating.
- Silk screened and laser cut accent logos.
- Four pre-drilled 1/4″ holes for mounting.
- Model No. 1394-S FBLK
- Outer Dim: 12.5” x 9.5” x 3.6″
- Inner Dim: 12” x 9” x 3.25″
- Material: 10ga. Steel
- Ship Wt. 22 lbs.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.