United Shield ACH MICH Ballistic Helmet - TAN, SMALL
- United Shield
- 5.00 LBS
United Shield ACH/MICH Level IIIA Helmet
The ACH/MICH helmet is low profile and provides excellent compatibility with communications equipment, gas masks and especially helmet mounted night vision goggles.
The helmet is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats. A four point harness is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts. The harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. THE ACH/MICH is available in two options;
- ACH/MICH – MIL – Comes with a 7-pad system to enhance comfort and stability
- ACH/MICH – LE – Comes with the traditional mesh 4-point harness to enhance size adjustability, air flow and heat management
- Small: Head Size: 50 cm – 56 cm; Circumference: 19" – 22"; Diameter: 5½" – 6½"
- Ballistic Protection: The ACH/MICH Helmet is available to meet NIJ Level II and IIIA
- Fragmentation Protection: Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec – V50 700 m/sec according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F. Meets and exceeds the US Military V50 multi fragmentation requirement for the ACH helmet
- Colors: Black, Tan, Olive Drab
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.