UltrAspire Epic Luminous/Precipitous Red 25L Capacity Lightweight Backpack W/2 UltraFlask Bottles
- 2.00 LBS
Over two years in development—it will see time this year in the White Cloud Range in Idaho and the John Muir trail in California; Prototypes have been in the Marathon de Sables, the Tor des Géants, Ultra Bolivia Race, and countless other self-supported adventures all of which have been proving grounds for the Epic. The Epic hydration backpack is a lightweight, energy conserving, large-scale hip leveraged pack compatible with long, or multi-day self-supported endeavors. The Epic includes a rain cover and comes with 2 550 mL UltraFlask Hybrid Bottles, this hydration pack can also support a massive 3L reservoir and has waist and top loading compartments for all essentials.
Fast high mountain ascents to multi-day self supported adventures.
- Classic Alpine style top loading pack.
- Zippered top pocket.
- Side compression straps.
- Elastic mesh quick stash pocket with dual quick release compression straps.
- Wrap around waist belt stabilizes a fully loaded pack, with single adjustable speed hook closure and zippered elastic power net mesh pockets.
- Classic vest styled shoulder straps.
- Dual lower elastic mesh front pockets come standard with two 550mL soft touch UltraFlask™ bottles.
- Proprietary large-holed mesh, made of soft microfiber polyester for comfort and breathability.
- Soft and supple perimeter binding made with polyester to wick away moisture, and stay comfortable against bare skin.
- Dual Max O2 Sternum™: A hook-type attachment system with enhanced recoil for better range of motion, and quick in and out.
- Upper open mesh front pocket with draw cord for smaller flasks or multiple packets of energy gel.
- Enlarged zippered upper front essentials pocket for keys, credit cards or other secure items.
- Shock cord attachment loops at bottom of pack for access to Z-poles or other essentials on the go.
- External ice ax/hiking pole loops with shock cord attachments.
- External sleeve for access to hydration reservoir up to 3 L. (Sold separately).
- Includes rain-fly which tucks away in bottom pocket.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.