Whether riding the slide of an optic–ready handgun or outfitting a rifle or shotgun with ultra–lightweight accessories, the new TRU•TEC™ MICRO is here to help. The MICRO incorporates favorite features of the TRU•TEC line in an ultra–lightweight and versatile profile, including digital push–button brightness control and an idle auto–off system to save battery life.
- 3–MOA reticle for fast acquisition
- 23mm x 17mm multi–coated objective lens
- Digital push–button brightness controls
- 10 brightness settings
- Compatible with optic–ready pistols
- Common lug and bolt pattern for
- Maximum compatibility (Eotech®, Docter®, Insight®, Meopta®, etc.)
- Locking windage and elevation adjustments
- Ultra–lightweight (just over 1oz. )
- CNC–machined from aircraft–grade aluminum
- Unlimited eye relief
- Auto–off feature preserves battery life
- Water–resistant (sealed o–ring design)
- Shock–resistant / fog–resistant
- Picatinny rail mount included
- ABS hardshell cover included
- Battery included (3V–CR2032)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.