Tru-Spec H2O 3-In-1 Waterproof Breathable Parka Dark Navy w/Insulating Cumulus Liner
- 5.00 LBS
In inclement weather the number one priority is staying warm and dry. These 2-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable parkas are better than ever. The secret to our new jackets are the high quality, environmentally safe Bemis seam tapes. Seam tape is the critical link in the chain of waterproof protection and Bemis is the recognized worldwide technology leader in providing thermoplastic films for a myriad of industrial applications.;
- Zipper front closure with stand-up zip through collar
- Detachable roll-able and stow-able hood with wraparound chin guard, flexible wire brim, and hood volume adjustment
- Cape opening on back with zipper closure and a detachable ID panel
- Two large chest level stowage pockets with zipper closures and pull-out ID panels
- Two lower hand pockets with zipper closures and access to waist drawstring
- Back pocket at waist height
- Longer waist for added protection
- Side zippers on both the jacket and liner for ventilation and access to duty belt
- Bemis taped seams
Sizes: XSmall - 5XLarge Regular
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Excellent price and great product. Warm and comfortable with lots of pockets.
This is a great Parka 3 -in-1 you can't go wrong,very good quality and excellent price
Excellent parka great quality and a very good price
Great Parka. Well made. Fits great. Liner is very warm and can be worn separately.
The jacket is just as described, and the Large is correct for my size 200lbs, and 6' tall. Great jacket, and liner so many pockets. With the weapon slits of the side I can wear for duty during the winter/bad weather. Great product