Tru-Spec 2733 XFire Baselayer Mock Neck Short Sleeve Shirt, Dark Navy
- 1.00 LBS
TRU-SPEC undergarments manufactured from CORDURA brand Baselayer fabric provides a layer of comfort and protection next to your skin that no police officer, fire fighter or soldier can afford to be without. In addition to an unsurpassed feel, the ultra-soft 60/40 cotton/nylon jersey knit provides multiple advantages over either cotton or polyester.
- Breathability and exceptional moisture wicking ability that absorbs moisture much more quickly than 100% cotton and dries 2.5 times faster than 100% cotton
- Won't melt or drip like polyester
- Helps protect against flash fires and reduce burn injury severity by charring
- CORDURA BRAND BASELAYER SHIRTS MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF NFPA 1975-2009 FOR STATION AND WORK UNIFORMS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- FreshFX fabric technology provides lasting freshness
- Greater strength-to-weight ratio than cotton and exceptional abrasion resistance, CORDURA brand Baselayer fabric is much less susceptible to holes, tears and snags
- Constructed from no melt, no drip 60/40 cotton nylon CORDURA baselayer jersey knit fabric
- FlatLock Construction To Reduce Friction
- Ribbed Knit Mock Neck Collar With Double Needle Cover Stitch
- Heat Transferred Inner Tag
- Offset Shoulder Seam To Minimize Abrasion & Seam Stacking
- Double Needle Cover Stitch Seam on Sleeves & Bottom
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.