Traser Military Type MIL-G Watch
- 1.00 LBS
A traser H3 watch is a Swiss made quality product with an unsurpassed readability in darkness. The trigalight illumination of a traser H3 watch is independent of a battery and does not need sunlight for charging. A traser H3 watch is robust, reliable, and standardized according to military specifications. Trigalight are small, airtight sealed glass tubes coated on the inside with a luminous substance. The coating is "fired" with electrons emitted by the tritium gas which cause the layer to light up (conversion of the electric charge to light). With a trigalight, the necessary electrons are created through the radioactive disintegration of tritium (an isotope of hydrogen).
- Black plastic resin and titanium case with rubber strap and buckle.
- Black dial with white hands and Arabic numeral markers on inner and raised dials.
- Rotating bezel. Day and date display.
- MB-Microtec H3 Tritium Illumination in the hands and hours provides long lasting, self activated light in any darkness, providing clear time unsurpassed by any other timepiece.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Water resistant to 200m. Screw-down crown to insure movement integrity.
- Precise Swiss Quartz movement.
- Case measures 45mm diameter by 13mm thickness.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.