Timberland Pro Valor Duty Waterproof Side Zip Soft Toe 6" Boots
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 4.00 LBS
When you're tasked with protecting the public, you need work boots and shoes you can trust. Our Timberland PRO® Valor soft-toe waterproof boots feature outsoles that grip any terrain and lightweight insoles for athletic performance.
- Uppers are black smooth leather and 1200-denier ballistic nylon
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polishable smooth forefoot with textile upper panels for lightweight durability
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Metal detector-friendly hardware
- Scotchgard™ protector by 3M for stain resistance
- Bloodborne pathogen-resistant membrane
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Rounded driving moc heel
- Wall-climb toe grip
- Non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber lug outsole is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 675 grams/1.49 pounds
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.