Tasmanian Tiger Medic Assault Pack MK II Small Backpack, Olive
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 2.60 LBS
Small flat Medic backpack with intelligent, clearly laid-out interior. The MOLLE system on the front and sides is laser cut. The shoulder straps can be removed and kept in a Velcro-secured pouch on the back. The backpack comes with webbing so it can be adapted to a plate carrier or waistcoat. Specially designed for use on plate carrier systems.
The TT Medic Assault Pack MK II S received a Silver Score in the 2019 NTOA Member Tested and Recommended Program. Reviewed by law enforcement officers in the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA), the TT Medic Assault Pack MK II S received an overall score of 4.35 out of 5.
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Large handle for carrying when open
- Inside pocket
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Scissors bag
- Integrated visual markers
- Two removable panels with adjustable bungee cords
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- MOLLE loops on the base
- Transparent inside pouch with coloured Velcro
- Comes with adapter straps for direct attachment to protective vests
- Length adjustable stowable shoulder straps make carrying large body armour possible
- Specially designed for use with our plate carrier systems
- Hook and loop strips
- VOLUME: 6 Liters |366 Cubic Inches
- DIMENSIONS: 13 x 9 x 4in | 34 x 22 x 9cm
- MATERIAL: CORDURA® 700 den
- Weight of empty backpack: 26oz | 730g
- Weight of backpack including accessories: 41oz | 1.15kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.