Surefire MAG5-60 5.56mm 60-Rounds Magazines
- 0.50 LBS
Pack For The Fight. SureFire’s high-capacity magazines for 5.56x45 mm (.223 Remington) ammunition offer critical advantages in any firefight: shoot more; reload less. Compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines, they increase initial firepower in ambush situations. Fewer reloads overall mean less downtime and target distraction. Magazine insertion is fast and easy, even with a closed bolt, and they’re less bulky compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazine is thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall length. It fits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines. Twice the violence of action. Half the reloads. Win-win.
- Only 1.66 inches thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- Sixty-round magazine is approximately the same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179-compliant magazines
- Reliable function due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springs and nesting polymer followers — no lubricants required
- Long-lasting, cadmium-coated springs for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Magazine easily seats in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.